Matrishishu Miteri Hospital is a Government Hospital established on 22 Aswin 2072 BS( 9th October 2015 AD) . Located in Pokhara Metropolitan-16 Batulechour, It is 6 KM from main market on the way to Mahendra Cave. It has been providing Obstetric/Gynae, Pediatric, Radiology, general MDGP specialties and other general services. Machhapuchhare Himalaya peak is visible very near from this hospital. Previously, JICA Public private partnership project (PPP) had supported this hospital with specially focus on community awareness for safe delivery and health care.
Historical Development of Matrishishu Miteri Hospital
- In earlier it was conducted as a Batulechour Health post
- Batulechour Health post upgraded to Government Hospital and Maternity and Child Friendship community Hospital was merged with this hospital and named as Matrishishu Miteri Hospital Pokhara-16 Batulechour on 22 Aswin 2072 BS.
- Right honorable president Bidhyadevi Bhandari inaugurated this Hospital at 2073/6/12
- The sanction beds of 25 approved in Hospital established year.
- Now it has running with emergency and routine LSCS operation and special new born care (SNCU) services.